بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اهلا و سهلا بحضرتك فى منتدى هذه سبيلى

يرجى تسجيل الدخول اذا كنت عضو فى منتدى هذه سبيلى
او
يرجى التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو و تريد الانضمام الى أسرة منتدى هذه سبيلى

شكرا
ادارة منتدى هذه سبيلى
منتدى هذه سبيلى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
نور الهدى
نور الهدى
المشرفة العامة
المشرفة العامة
A new Muslim wants to learn the religion Vdl80p10
الجنس : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 3536
العمل/الترفيه : الانترنيت و مطالعة الاخبار الوثائقية
https://islamawy.ahlamontada.net/forum.htm

A new Muslim wants to learn the religion Empty A new Muslim wants to learn the religion

الأحد فبراير 20, 2011 3:33 pm
Very Happy

My question has many aspects. I converted to Islam recently. At first, I watched the prayers as far as possible (I do not know Arabic). And then someone told me I had to speak in Arabic. Therefore, I finally stopped praying. But I think my teacher several times a day and I respect the teachings of Islam. However I can not help but commit some things I know are wrong.
Since Allah has guided me (to Islam) has changed my life for the better. I'm much happier now than I was there for many years and I get drunk every day, whereas now I have almost stopped drinking. I used all my possessions in games of chance .. Now I have completely stopped. In addition, when I sometimes do things wrong I can feel it is unfair. I do not want to return to my previous life. I am aware that Allah guides me in ways I do not know. I do not feel guilty but I know why I act like I do.
I interviewed several Muslims among my fellow workers and even someone I met online I asked everyone how to pray properly and requested their assistance to other business ... But being Australian, they do me not take my conversion seriously, they remain skeptical. I think I'm not perfect, but thanks to Allah, I am much better than in the past and I know I can succeed (in my effort to adapt to Islam). I know I have a lot to me apprendre.Prodiguez advice, please. Should I be on my own or should we continue to seek the help of Muslims even if they do not seem willing to assist me?

Praise be to Allah

Praise be to Allah, at the beginning and end, that He is always praised, He guides whom He wills and bestows happiness to whom He pleases him and save his servant from the error and continues to support his allies until the advent of the Hour.

Muslim brother!

Congratulations on the blessing that is to be guided (to Islam) and ask Allah to make you steadfast until death.

You have certainly accomplished a great achievement by deciding to convert to Islam, to break with the bewilderment in which you grew up and avoid polytheism, which is forbidden. Welcome as a new brother in Islam! Welcome as a visitor to this site.

First, we remind you that man here below through a huge test in front of that, he needs patience, firmness and determination until his death: "O man! Verily, you are returning towards your Lord, tirelessly, you meet Him. "(Qur'an, 84: 6).

Among the tests that Allah inflicts upon His servants are the requirements and obligations such as prayers, fasting, Zakat, Hajj and other acts of worship, and as the proscriptions, such as lying, cheating, fornication, sodomy and other prohibited. This test reveals the true believer who follows the order of Allah and enter Paradise, and the liar hypocrite who does not obey Allah, and will enter into hell.

Please - May Allah help you - do your best to learn Allah's order to execute and knowledge of Allah prohibited to avoid them.

Orders and prohibitions are numerous and it would be impossible to list them or explain them in one place. But we refer to the answers given in our present site for questions on the teachings of the religious right. We hope you will review and read them. Perhaps Allah will make them useful, it does.

As for the need to learn Arabic, it is real, but it's not deep learning, it is limited to what is strictly necessary to be familiar with the practice of religion. See question 6524 (non knowledge of Arabic does not justify the abandonment of prayer because you can learn in a short time just what it takes to conduct the prayers. Especially careful to observe carefully the prayer on time and to correct his performance as far as possible (Allah does anyone know what is beyond their capabilities).

On the format of the prayer, you will find the answer to question No. 13340. Show details for 8580, 2427 and 11040.

Finally, we advise you to seek a local Islamic center and find companions among devout Muslims. Do not forget to visit secure sites and benefit to the extent possible. We assure you at the same time we will be happy to serve you and serve others like you who are in search of useful knowledge. We will give you the advice and instructions dot
us. Stay in touch with us. May Allah protect you. Hello
احمد طلب
احمد طلب
مشرف
مشرف
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 3184
العمل/الترفيه : عبادة الله الواحد القهار

A new Muslim wants to learn the religion Empty رد: A new Muslim wants to learn the religion

الأحد أبريل 10, 2011 5:24 pm
Sad
نور الهدى
نور الهدى
المشرفة العامة
المشرفة العامة
عدد المساهمات : 3536
العمل/الترفيه : الانترنيت و مطالعة الاخبار الوثائقية
https://islamawy.ahlamontada.net/forum.htm

A new Muslim wants to learn the religion Empty رد: A new Muslim wants to learn the religion

الإثنين أبريل 11, 2011 11:26 am
A new Muslim wants to learn the religion 2ldj6o5
أم سلوان
أم سلوان
Admin
Admin
عدد المساهمات : 5571
العمل/الترفيه : القراءة والأشغال اليدوية

الثلاثاء أبريل 12, 2011 1:17 pm
A new Muslim wants to learn the religion 2ldj6o5
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى